I did my March Review earlier this week, and based off that, created my April goals. Here they are:
- Read ten minutes a day; track via habit tracker.
- 3 Power Hours per week; track via habit tracker.
- PWK 10 minutes per workday; track via habit tracker.
- Sleep 7.5 hours a night; track via Fitbit.
- Write down when I eat junk food or carbs; set up separate page in bullet journal.
- Perform a weekly review every week. Note time on monthly goals page.
I use a habit tracker to track what I want to do frequently:
Each day, before bed, I go through my habit tracker and mark what I did and didn’t do. I also mark down how many pages I read in which book at the bottom of my habit tracker. Next, I write down three things I’m grateful for in my gratitude log. Then, I note if I ate any junk food that day, and finally, I review my daily page and set up the next day. The whole process usually takes about five minutes or so.
Once a week, I update my monthly goals page with my progress and do a check-in with myself. Am I hitting these goals? What can be adjusted? I’ve been trying to do my weekly review on Sunday nights, but I missed the first week of April due to moving. Here’s my latest review:
How do you review?